1. COMPANY POLICY AND RESPONSIBILITY
2. CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITY
So the customer is responsible for providing correct and only adequate information. Whenever personal information is give, the customer has to ensure that the information pass on is utilise for the state purpose only and keep in confidence.
3. CUSTOMER CONSENT
5. CHILD INFORMATION
As general policy, we do not collect any information from children below 13 years. However such information can be pass on to us for specific purposes with the parents or guardian consend.
6. INFORMATION COLLECTION PROCESS
We may require collecting basic personal information such as your name, postal address, Zip code, age, telephone number, mobile number, email address. We collect this personal information directly from you and also take your consent for the use of such information.
II UTILIZATION AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
1. Information from us – We provide you with information through email on many topics of interest in medical science related areas. Such information may include newsletters, general health information and specific details sought by you. We provide the information only on your consent. If at any point of time you wish to unsubscribe from getting these information from our website you can send us an email
2. Data Security – So Adequate precautions will be taken for the security of the information collected from the customers in terms of the storage, retrieval and utilization. No unauthorize persons will be allow to access the personal information. We do not provide any part of the personal information to any third party without your consent.But
4. Surveys – The company may conduct surveys at times through its website. The participation in these surveys is optional. The personal information collect in these surveys will be use to understand the customer preferences and provide effective services to fulfill their requirements.
1. Responsibility and accountability – So We are committed for the personal information in our possession and will employ suitable executives with accountability and responsibility to safeguard the data. But
2. Purpose and information collection – The company will establish the purpose for which the information is gather before resorting to the collection. This purpose will be make know to the customers. The information collection will be limited to the identified purpose and will be done directly from the customers. But
3. Customer consent –So The collection of data, its use, sharing and disclosure will be done by the company only with the full knowledge and consent of the customer.
4. Information usage – Personal information will not be use for any other purpose except for the use which has been make known to the customer. No information will be disclose to any third party without the consent of the customer or at the request of law enforcing authority. But
5. Information storage and safeguard – The information collect from customer will be maintain up-to-date and accurate as require for the intend purpose. The company is fully commit to safeguard the data from theft, unauthorise usage, updating and modifications and duplication. But